Wafaqi Mohtasib Jobs: Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat Islamabad Jobs have been announced for the posts of Assistant Private Secretary BPS-16, Stenotypist BPS-14, Upper Division Clerk BPS-11, and Lower Division Clerk BPS-09.
Please visit us to check out the Securities and Exchange Commission Jobs which have been previously posted on our website.
Assistant Private Secretary BPS-16, Stenotypist BPS-14
|Who Can Apply|
Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman)’S Secretariat Islamabad Jobs
06 February 2023
|Last Date To Apply|
19 February 2023
Wafaqi Mohtasib Jobs Advertisement | Federal Ombudsman Jobs 2023
Wafaqi Mohtasib Jobs 2023 Advertisement
You can also visit the Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman)’S Secretariat Islamabad Jobs Official website to see details of these jobs by clicking here.
Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat Islamabad Jobs Online Application Process
- The Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat Islamabad was established as a government department in accordance with the first presidential order of 1983.
- The primary responsibilities assigned to the Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat are to identify, examine, address, and correct any acts of unfairness committed against the general public due to the mismanagement of a federal government agency.
- The Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat in Islamabad was created through a presidential order in 1983, forming an integral part of the government’s administrative structure.
- One of the key roles of the Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat is to thoroughly investigate complaints from the public regarding any unjust treatment resulting from the improper functioning of a federal government agency.
- The primary purpose of the Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat is to identify instances of maladministration within federal government agencies, redress grievances, and ensure that justice is served to the affected individuals.
- Established by presidential order, the Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat in Islamabad operates as a government body responsible for examining, investigating, and remedying cases of injustice caused by the mismanagement of federal government agencies.
- With the aim of addressing grievances arising from the maladministration of federal government entities, the Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat was instituted by presidential order in 1983.
- The Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat, established via a presidential order, carries out crucial functions involving the identification, investigation, resolution, and correction of injustices inflicted upon the public due to the improper functioning of a federal government agency.
- Created under a presidential order, the Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat in Islamabad assumes the responsibility of diagnosing, probing, rectifying, and providing relief for any acts of injustice.
The online application process and all the relevant information about these jobs can be obtained from the following sources.
Official Website: https://mohtasib.gov.pk/
Address: P3GW+PMF, Constitution Ave, G-5/2 G-5, Islamabad, Islamabad
What is the last date to apply for Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman)’S Secretariat Islamabad Jobs?
The last date to apply for these jobs is 19 February 2023.
What is the Contact Number Of Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman)’S Secretariat Islamabad Jobs?
The Contact Number of Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman)’S Secretariat Islamabad Jobs is as Phone: 051-9217211
What is Basic Scale of Assistant Private Secretary in Wafaqi Mohtasib secretariat jobs?
The basic scale Assistant Private Secretary is BPS-16.
If you like this article, please comment and share this job with your friends and family.
If you have any queries regarding this particular job or any other job feel free to contact us at our official email Contact@pakistanjobscorner.com.
- Securities and Exchange Commission Jobs
- Ministry Of Federal Education Islamabad Jobs | MOFEPT Jobs
- Pakistan Tool Machine Factory Karachi Jobs