The University Of Peshawar has announced the post of Associate Professor (Pakistan Studies)BPS-20.
Please visit us to check out the University Of Sahiwal Jobs Advertisement that has been previously posted on our website.
Associate Professor (Pakistan Studies)BPS-20.
|Who Can Apply|
University Of Peshawar
14 July 2023
|Last Date To Apply|
31 July 2023
University Of Peshawar Jobs 2023 Online Apply
University Of Peshawar Jobs Official Advertisement
This is the official advertisement for these jobs. You can also visit the University Of Peshawar Official website to see details of these jobs by clicking here.
Recommended Reading: Pakistan Railway Jobs Advertisement
How To Apply For the University Of Peshawar Jobs
Following is a step-by-step online application process for the University Of Peshawar Jobs.
Time To Apply For University Of Peshawar Jobs 1 hour
Visit the University Of Peshawar Official Website
Visit the University Of Peshawar’s official website at http://www.uop.edu.pk/
Locate Online Apply Section
Locate the “online apply” field/option.
Click Online Apply Section
Once you click the online application section, an online form would appear.
Fill online application Form
Fill out the online application form by providing personal information e.g. name, father’s name, DOB, and address.
Upload required documents
Upload required documents e.g. Degrees, CNIC Copies front and back, latest pics, etc.
Lastly, click “Submit”. Congratulations, you have successfully applied for the University Of Peshawar.
University Of Peshawar
- The University of Peshawar, also known as UoP or UPesh, is a public university located in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
- Its motto is “رَبِّ زدْنيِ عِلْماً,” which translates to “O’ God, Increase my Knowledge” in English.
- The university was established in 1950, making it 73 years old.
- It is accredited by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, which ensures the quality and standards of higher education institutions in the country.
- The current chancellor of the university is Shah Farman, who serves as the Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The vice-chancellor of the University of Peshawar is Muhammad Idrees.
- The university has a highly qualified academic staff of 2,693 members.
- It has a diverse student population, with an approximate number of 14,060 enrolled students.
- Among the student body, there are around 578 postgraduates pursuing advanced degrees.
- The University of Peshawar is situated in the city of Peshawar, in the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
University Of Peshawar Contact Details
- Official Website: http://www.uop.edu.pk/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline: +92-91-9216701
Recommended Reading: University Of Sahiwal Jobs Advertisement
University Of Peshawar Jobs FAQs
What is the last date to apply for the University Of Peshawar Jobs?
The last date to apply for University Of Peshawar Jobs is 31 July 2023.
What is the expected salary for the University Of Peshawar Jobs?
The expected salary for the University Of Peshawar Jobs is PKR 200,000/Month.
Thanks for reading! If you like this article, please comment and share this job with your friends and family.
If you have any queries regarding this particular job or any other job feel free to contact us at our official email Contact@pakistanjobscorner.com