Public Sector Organization Jobs have been announced for the posts of Nurse, Scientific Assistant, and Dispatch Rider.
Please visit us to check out the Higher Education Commission HEC Jobs previously posted on our website.
Nurse, Scientific Assistant, Dispatch Rider.
|Who Can Apply|
For Nurse having Ms. C Nursing
Public Sector Organization
12 December 2022
|Last Date To Apply|
26 December 2022
Public Sector Organization Jobs Official Advertisement
This is the official advertisement for these jobs. You can also visit the Public Sector Organization Official website to see details of these jobs by clicking here.
Public Sector Organization Jobs Online Application Process
The official online application process for these jobs is given in the following image. Read it carefully before applying for these jo
The online application process and all the relevant information about these jobs can be obtained from the following source
Public Sector Organization Jobs
- Mandate and Purpose: The Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA) in Pakistan is an autonomous regulatory body established with the purpose of promoting fair and transparent procurement practices in the public sector. It is responsible for regulating public procurement processes and ensuring their efficiency and effectiveness.
Explanation: PPRA’s mandate is to establish rules and guidelines for public procurement, ensuring that government entities adhere to transparent and competitive processes. By doing so, it aims to enhance the quality of goods, works, and services procured by the public sector, as well as prevent corruption and mismanagement of public funds.
- Legal Framework: PPRA operates under the legal framework provided by the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority Ordinance, 2002. This ordinance empowers PPRA to formulate policies, procedures, and guidelines related to public procurement. It also grants the authority the power to monitor and enforce compliance with these regulations.
Explanation: The legal framework provides PPRA with the authority to regulate public procurement activities and ensure adherence to established rules and guidelines. This framework establishes a robust foundation for transparent and efficient procurement practices, allowing PPRA to exercise its mandate effectively.
- Oversight and Monitoring: PPRA has the responsibility of overseeing and monitoring public procurement processes in Pakistan. It ensures that government entities follow the prescribed procedures, maintain transparency, and uphold competition in their procurement activities. PPRA conducts regular audits and inspections to assess compliance and identify any deviations from the established rules.
Explanation: Through its oversight and monitoring functions, PPRA plays a crucial role in preventing corruption and promoting accountability in public procurement. By conducting audits and inspections, it identifies any irregularities or violations, which can be addressed through appropriate measures and penalties, ensuring fair and transparent procurement practices.
- Capacity Building and Training: PPRA is committed to building capacity and enhancing the skills of procurement officials in the public sector. It conducts training programs, workshops, and seminars to educate and raise awareness about best practices in public procurement. These initiatives aim to improve the competence and professionalism of procurement personnel.
Explanation: Capacity building and training initiatives by PPRA contribute to the professional development of procurement officials, enabling them to carry out their responsibilities effectively. By disseminating knowledge about best practices, PPRA enhances the overall quality and efficiency of public procurement processes in Pakistan.
- Dispute Resolution: PPRA provides a mechanism for resolving disputes and complaints related to public procurement. It offers an impartial and transparent process through its Dispute Resolution Council (DRC). Parties involved in procurement disputes can approach the DRC for resolution, ensuring a fair and equitable outcome.
Explanation: The availability of a dispute resolution mechanism promotes confidence and trust in the public procurement system. By offering an independent forum for resolving conflicts, PPRA contributes to the timely resolution of disputes, preventing prolonged litigation and delays in procurement activities.
In conclusion, the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA) in Pakistan is an autonomous regulatory body entrusted with the responsibility of ensuring transparency, competition, and efficiency in public procurement. Through its mandate, legal framework, oversight, capacity building, and dispute resolution mechanisms, PPRA plays a pivotal role in promoting fair and accountable procurement practices in the public sector.
Official Website: https://www.ppra.org.pk/
What is the last date to apply for Public Sector Organization?
The last date to apply for Public Sector Organization jobs is 26 December 2022.
What is the Contact Number Of Public Sector Organization?
The Contact Number of Public Sector Organization is Phone:042-99231064-68
If you like this post, visit our website or click the links below to see the latest job advertisements.
- Higher Education Commission HEC Jobs
- Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan SECP Jobs
- National Technology Council NTC Islamabad Jobs
If you like this article, please comment and share this job with your friends and family.
If you have any queries regarding this particular job or any other job feel free to contact us at our official email Contact@pakistanjobscorner.com.